ProPTT2 is an IP push-to-talk solution that features video PTT, voice PTT, real-time site video streaming, instant messaging, image sharing, user location control, as well as compatible voice PTT with conventional two-way radios, based on smart devices in a wireless network.
Real Time Feature
Real time video sharing and voice push-to-talk
Lively through video, faster by voice
Special Simultaneous Access
Special experience through a one-to-one channel that can connect up to 3 devices at once
Easier by sharing messages / location
Main features of ProPTT2
1. Video PTT, voice PTT, instant messaging, and image sending for one-to-one, group, and one-to-more users (self-developed patented multiple transmission technology; video IP-PTT protocol using class applied)
1. User location control service for customers
2. Large server capacity that holds up to 20,000 users and duplexing for scalability; clustering and load balancing
3. Strong encryption (SHA512, AES128, ARIA256)
4. End-to-end encryption
1. IP-PTT Gateway technology applied for compatibility with conventional two-way radios (FRS, UHF, VHF) and voice PTT
2. Services for RoIP Gateway IP-PBX equipment based on SIP standard protocol
3. Connection with interlockable SIP GW
1. Supports various devices and network
(smartphones, desktop PCs, smartwatches, and Android devices)
2. Uses LTE/3G/Wi-Fi wireless network
1. Supports various mobile and Bluetooth devices
2. Supports PTT devices, RoIP Gateway equipment Bluetooth PTT buttons, wired PTT earsets such as speaker microphones, and smartphone bundle earphones
Provides ProPTT2 customization product for setting up customer’s video IP-PTT system
SDK: Client development
Open API: Integrated system connection development
Firmware: IP-PTT Gateway equipment development
Push-to-talk Solution for Smart Videos
This is not an analog two-way radio service,
but an LTE smartphone-based digital two-way radio service.
Improve Work Productivity
No more radio-shadow areas!
The best radio environment with nationwide LTE network!
Just an additional KRW 8,000 from your smartphone plan!
No more data plan worries!
Endless scalability of smartphones!
Advantages of IP-PTT, unlimited channels, unlimited phone calls, various additional features, and even combining solutions
Main Features of Push Tokie
Data Network (Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE)-based Smartphone Radio Service
1. Sender can transmit instant messages to unlimited receivers (one-to-1,000 communication possible)
2. Receiver can instantly receive and play voice messages without holding or a ringback tone
3. Receiving and sending messages available through a Store & Forward feature (in an offline environment, save message before sending)
Voice messages are not discarded by the IP-PTT (push-to-talk) feature, but are saved, recorded, and can be replayed in the receiver’s device.
Diverse Data-based Additional Features
1. Unlimited creation of channels
2. Smartphone-based additional features, including text messaging, photos, and videos
3. Wired/wireless connection, control, and management features utilizing PCs
Zello is the highest-level push-to-talk app that connects 140 million users around the globe. Frontline workers, teams, and local communities are given the authorities through instant and clear voice messages.
Connect with family, friends,
and communities by using live voices with Zello.
Communicate with millions
of people around the globe through public and private channels.
Find out why everyone calls
Zello the best push-to-talk app.
Main Features of Zello PTT
1. Tap contacts or recordings
2. Push and hold the big push-to-talk (PTT) button and speak
3. Remove finger from the button when done speaking
1. Direct communication between workers possible through a one-on-one communication feature
2. Ad-Hoc channels available for fast communication within groups
3. Auto-save feature for smooth team communication
Playing Missed Messages
Zello can save recent/missed messages and notifications on devices
Search and play messages any time by using the record button on any screen
Listen to Recent Message
1. Shows contacts, recent messages, and notifications
2. Tap recent communication screen
1. Shows messages and work status
2. Available: Messages can be played in real time from all contacts and recordings
3. Solo: Focus on one individual or group. Save other messages in History.
4. Busy: Do not disturb mode. Move messages to History
Offline: Move messages to History. Messages can be replayed up to 7 days from the day of receipt
Send Notifications as an Individual or Group
1. Send notifications including text (optional)
2. Receive sound or vibration notification until receiver answers or erases the notification